Emma Haraszti was born into a musician family in Budapest, Hungary on the 9th of June, 2007. She started her music studies at the age of 3 in her grandmother’s music kindergarten. She has been a violin student of György Gulyás Nagy for 7 years and 6 years ago she started to play on the piano as a student of Ildikó Fekete in Fischer Annie Music School. Currently she is an 8th grade student in Hild József Primary School.
In the past years her music competition successes were:
– 2015, Rados Dezső violin competition 3rd place
– 2016, Koncz János violin regional competition in Budapest, bronze medal
– 2017, 2018, 2019 I participated in the master-class of Olga Zolotareva
– 2018 Rados Dezső violin competition gold medal
– 2019 Koncz János violin competition regional competition in Budapest, silver medal
– 2019 Koncz János violin competition in Hungary- Special prize
Each year she is taking part of the Summer Academy of the Music School. She is a member of the String- and Symphony Orchestra in the Fischer Annie Music School. With them she has collected amazing experiences, for instance playing at the Istra Music Festival, which took place in Vienna, Austria, and several concerts in Hungary as well.
More times she has been requested to play solo in concert centers, such as RAM, and the Danube Palace.
At the moment she is preparing for auditions to be a student in one of the Musical High Schools (Conservatories) of Budapest.